Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday morning: 0,94 $

I just woke up and I saw that I have already earned 0,94 $. Altough, I still only earn money from my older blog. But I'm really excited that I already earned money today since I'm used to not get anything at all. Hopefully, I will earn some more during the day. I will hopefully uppdate in the evning how it went.

I have also promoted this blog this morning. But I did it for free, which means that for some sites it will take like three months until they will aprove. But some will do it within a couple of days, so it's ok. But I kinda like that it will take around three months for some sites to aprove because then I know that this blog will get bigger in the future. So I have something to look forward to. Another good thing about this is that I will have time to build up my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment